Sat, 19 Mar|
Parents/Carers, Baby and child first aid
These 3 hour courses are designed to teach parents, childminders, grandparents and carers basic life saving and first aid techniques.
Time & Location
19 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Kings Church, 33-35 Victoria Rd, Burgess Hill RH15 9LR, UK
About The Event
For parents and carers Baby and child first aid course
These 3 hour courses are designed to teach parents, childminders, grandparents and carers basic life saving and first aid techniques, such as CPR, choking and accident prevention, and are run by paediatric nurses, registered nurses, paramedics, with specialist training and experience in child health.
- How to recognise the sick baby/child
- How to deal with choking in a baby/child
- How to deal with the unconscious baby/child - recovery position
- Basic life support on Babies, Children and Adults
- Head injuries
- Anaphylaxis and the use of Epipen
- Febrile convulsions and Seizures
- Recognising Meningitis and Sepsis in the sick child/Baby
How does it work: Classes are tailored to match the needs of the parents in attendance while meeting all UK course guidelines. We will practice the skills of infant and child CPR and relief of choking. Emphasis is placed on what to do if an emergency involves children and Baby's.
This is a very relaxed and freindly course for all to attend. Childcare not a problem. Just bring your baby or child and join in. We shall be in a large modern venue that has all you need for changing rooms and a quite space if needed.
10am - 13:00
33-35 Victoria Rd,
Parking at venue and a coffee lounge.
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your training course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
Notifications by email:
- 21 – 15 days we refund 75% of the course fee.
- 14 – 8 days we refund 50% of course fee.
- 7 days or less no refund of course fee.
Child/Baby First Aid Class
10am-13:00 Venue: Kings Church 33-35 Victoria Rd, Burgess Hil West Sussex RH15 9LR Parking at venue£25.00