Thu, 02 Nov|
The Kings Church
QA Level 3 Emergency Paediatric/Adult First Aid at Work
QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) and QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) together in 1 day.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2023, 09:20 – 16:30
The Kings Church, 33-35 Victoria Rd, Burgess Hill RH15 9LR, UK
About The Event
QA Level 3 Combind Emergency Paediatric/Adult First Aid at Work
We can facilitate the delivery of both our QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) and QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) together in 1 day.
After successful course completion, the learner will receive two certificates, one for each qualification.
We are able to conduct group training sessions at your venue or you may wish to join one of our open public courses of which we run various dates throughout the year.
This interactive one-day course is delivered using small group scenarios, in a friendly environment.
- The roles and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- CPR and AED use children and Adults
- Recovery Position
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Childhood Illness
- Cuts, grazes and bruises
- Minor burns and scalds
- Ofqual Accreditation Level 3 PEFAE and EFAW first aider at work (3 years)
- The combined course is for people who have a specific responsibility at work to maintain adequate first aid provision for both employees (adults) and paediatrics in their care.
- This combined course allows the learner to gain both qualifications in 1 day rather than sitting each qualification individually over 2 days!
We are a Qualsafe Training Centre which means our courses are approved and recognised by Ofqual Accreditation.
33-35 Victoria Rd,
Parking at venue and a coffee lounge.
Cancellations and Transferring of dates/Names Terms:
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your training course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
Notifications by email:
- Notifications by email:
- 21 – 15 days we refund 75% of the course fee.
- 14 – 8 days we refund 50% of course fee.
- 7 days or less no refund of course fee.
- Deductible booking fee before 21 days of £5pp from total refund.
- Transferring of training date/Name between 14-8 days notice. £10pp admin fee.
One day EFAW - PEFAW Combined Level 3 First Aid at Work Course, Kings Church, 33-35 Victoria Rd, Burgess Hill, RH15 9LR£130.00Tax: +£26.00 VAT